I did read somewhere that other people have had the problem of the volume in Visual Voice mail not being loud enough but I can not find that post. My question is is there a fix so that you can actually hear the VM when you play it?

Thanks
    05-14-09 12:41 PM
    Touch the blue speaker icon in the upper right corner which will put your VVM on speaker
    05-14-09 01:37 PM
    Mine was too loud. It kept screaming $3/month, $3/month!!
    05-14-09 01:39 PM
    I did read somewhere that other people have had the problem of the volume in Visual Voice mail not being loud enough but I can not find that post. My question is is there a fix so that you can actually hear the VM when you play it?

Thanks
    i was not able to find a fix for this, other than to touch the speaker on the screen, but this will make your voicemail actually play out on the speaker phone for all to hear. I got rid of visual voicemail and am not using youmail visual voicemail and I LOVE it. check it out--it's free and there are tons of caller greetings (one greets each caller by name) or you can make your own.
    Hope this helps, although it doesn't fix the problem...
    Last edited by srfoltz; 05-14-09 at 02:00 PM. Reason: sorry... AM using youmail, not NOT using...oops
    05-14-09 01:59 PM

Thanks
    yes, it's called youmail.com

Was using VVM myself, but made the switch and happy I did.
    05-14-09 02:08 PM
    What is the soul purpose of vvm anyway whats wrong with just using regular voicemail and playing it back on the speaker phone there???
    05-17-09 10:59 PM
    What is the soul purpose of vvm anyway whats wrong with just using regular voicemail and playing it back on the speaker phone there???
    I really like the fact that I can get information about my Storm here but what really bothers me is that when someone does post here asking a question instead of getting answers they get smart-*** replies. If you can't help why post? It's my business why I use VVM and should not matter to anyone how much I pay. I just wanted to know if anyone knew a fix for my question not a 3rd degree about why I use VVM. I"m sure there are a lot of other people afraid to post questions here (which is part of the purpose of this site) because they get slammed by smart-***es

Thomas
    05-18-09 06:45 AM
    I really like the fact that I can get information about my Storm here but what really bothers me is that when someone does post here asking a question instead of getting answers they get smart-*** replies. If you can't help why post? It's my business why I use VVM and should not matter to anyone how much I pay. I just wanted to know if anyone knew a fix for my question not a 3rd degree about why I use VVM. I"m sure there are a lot of other people afraid to post questions here (which is part of the purpose of this site) because they get slammed by smart-***es

Thomas
    You have to remember that on this forum, there are a lot of users who feel $2.99 is a lot of money per month. Me, I love VVM. Tried the free one, and, well, you get what you pay for.
    05-18-09 08:15 AM
    Plus one for vvm. Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:01 AM
    If anyone knows, I'd also like to know how to turn up the volume.
    05-18-09 10:27 AM

Thanks
    While it's playing, use the volume keys on the side of phone.
    05-18-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD