Hello guys

I read that you could make free Gizmo5-to-Gizmo5 calls but now SkyNet, I mean, Google bought them and on their site. When I tried to download the BB version, it said like "make calls under 90%", so I take it there is no chance for free calls now.

What I want is a way to make free calls (over WiFi or BIS). I don't really mind the app/client I am going to use, as long as I do it from my blackberry to another blackberry.

Another question Vodafone UK plans for the Storm2 do not include landlines. Does that mean I can't use iSkoot for calls?

What about Google Voice (SkyNet can hear what we say now...)? Did it manage to use the phone number instead of using a new number?

Thanks for your time.
    11-15-09 05:44 PM
    Any one?
    11-16-09 11:19 AM
    Do a search. You will find that there are no true SIP clients for BlackBerry. All of them make a local call to access their network.
    11-16-09 02:59 PM
    Do a search. You will find that there are no true SIP clients for BlackBerry. All of them make a local call to access their network.
    I did search. I also did see a very similar reply on another post.

Got something to say about the other issues on my original post?
    11-16-09 03:36 PM
    Until Google does something with the Gizmo5 acquisition, there isn't much more to add yet.
    11-16-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD