Just curious what's best to use with BB maps for voice turn by turn. Some of the ones people have recommended aren't available anymore or I just can't find them. Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated, thanks.
    05-25-10 01:03 PM
    First Welcome to Crackberry! Lots of help to be found. BBmaps is useless. Garmin mobile is a decent turn by turn. Look for the coupon and get it for $70 lifetime.

There was a post about this no more than a day or two ago. Please check alittle more diligently next time. Crackberry helps best, those who help themselves.
    05-25-10 01:07 PM
    BBMaps is lacking but not useless. GoogleMaps 4.0.2 is much better, especially the local search stuff. As far as the turn-by-turn, I recommend Garmin.
    05-25-10 02:37 PM
    Thats what RIM has to do: includes voice turn by turn for Blackberry Maps in many languages and free.
    Itd be a good way to get more active users of its devices and increase its share
    09-20-12 04:36 PM
    You realize that this post is a very old one? And BlackBerry HAS something with turn by turn directions now.

Why not use BB Traffic? It's free, works with your device and has turn by turn directions. I have used it dozens of times and it has never sent me in the wrong direction.
    09-20-12 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD