Does anyone know when the vlingo app will work for Twitter? I can not update my twitter with this app, this msg says my twitter log on information is not correct..but it is. Need help, thanks guys
    12-07-10 11:39 AM
    Unfortunately nothing more to report other than they are aware of the problem and are "working on a fix" I ended up getting a refund for Vlingo as the inability to update my twitter status was just one of the many problems I had with the app.

Mike
    12-07-10 11:54 AM
    Best thing is to get a refund and be done with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 05:25 PM
    I just thought it was me.. good to know (well not good), but at least i dont feel like I"m doing something wrong! I'm using the free version, so I dont feel too bad.
    12-12-10 11:03 PM
    Not to mention the location bug. Vlingo's most recent version has a location awareness feature that occupies your gps and makes it take way too long to get a gps fix in any other app that uses the gps (bb maps included). After any reboot you have to toggle the setting so it doesn't interfere with your gps. This is in the paid version. Yet Vlingo on android is completely free and works well. So does android's native speech to text app. Vlingo has known about this for months . Vlingo needs to get their act together or RIM just needs to hire or buy Nuance (the maker of Dragon for Email) to just do voice to text that integrated into blackberry. Why RIM has not done this already (or given us turn by turn directions in bb maps) is a question worth asking.
    12-13-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD