I have downloaded the free vlingo + from app world. It works great on my 8530. After sending out a few text messages with it I noticed it said 120 messages left. My question is what happens when I hit zero? Does the app quit working? Do they start charging me per message? Does it just reset itself? Thanks to all that have an answer.
    11-05-11 07:40 PM
    After posting this question and searching all weekend, I have found the answer. They need to add the word "characters" to the line. It is not how many messages you have left, it is how many characters you have left in that text! I feel silly that I did not know that. Hopefully they will make that change in the next update. I love vlingo! Thanks RIM for giving it away!
    11-06-11 06:13 PM
    just got the vlingo pro as latest bb thankyou gift. so far so good. it recognizes my voice, reads incoming stuff, sends out texts. hopefully will work better than the drivesafe.ly app i had to remove.
    doesn't seem to be handsfree though, maybe i need to figure it out. definately a learning curve here.
    11-06-11 10:01 PM
    i like this app still figuring it all out but one time it white screen on me and restarted
    11-06-11 10:07 PM
    As someone with nails and an incipio case on my Torch 9850, I have trouble using and holding down the convenience key- is there an alternative to working this?
    Oh and I forgot to add that I am left handed and that convenience key on that side is a challenge anyway. Chipped the corner of my nail twice already. lol
    11-07-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD