Is it better to buy the $19.95 version of Vlingo Plus or the monthly subscription?

With the $19.95 version, do you get free upgrades?
    04-25-10 02:58 PM
    Any thoughts or comments on this topic?
    04-27-10 08:21 AM
    Asked another way, is the paid version of Vlingo worth the cost?
    04-27-10 02:49 PM
    I like the free service the only difference to me with the premium service is that you can use vlingo in any application on the phone....no big deal for me to go to my main screen to use vlingo....

I would vote stick with free vlingo...it works very well and is efficient.
    04-27-10 03:08 PM
    Yeah, all I find myself using it for is dialing people and maybe some google searches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 05:39 PM
    Is it better to buy the $19.95 version of Vlingo Plus or the monthly subscription?

With the $19.95 version, do you get free upgrades?

I use it for everything. The more you use it the better it will recognize your voice. I use it for all 3rd party apps. It is the best app I have on my 9700. I bought it for the year and don't regret it for a second.
    04-27-10 06:48 PM
    I bought it once then they came out with some upgrade that they charged for. I don't remember what it got me but it nearly doubled the price.

I wouldn't have installed it in the first place if I knew they were going to pull that one.

It's a good app but honestly, I can wait until I'm at a stop light or destination to message someone.

As for voice dialing, that's already included on my phone so I don't need it.
    04-27-10 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD