I wanted to try it and see. I downloaded .cods to desktop and made an .alx, however it has not appeared on my BlackBerry home screen.

I have attached the original .jad and my wobbly .alx, which are renamed to .txt to meet forum protocol.

Could someone please check to see if I made a mistake somewhere. Thank you!!
    01-07-09 11:31 AM
    It's OK, I fixed it. I had completely missed a file
    01-07-09 04:05 PM
    whoa...I have the exact same issue - no vLingo icon....can you pls expound on this and let us all know what to "do" to find the icon???

Jim
    11-14-11 04:45 PM
    whoa...I have the exact same issue - no vLingo icon....can you pls expound on this and let us all know what to "do" to find the icon???
    Is your situation the same as his? He was loading the app from his PC to his BB. Are you trying to do the same?
    11-14-11 05:12 PM
    I wanted to try it and see. I downloaded .cods to desktop and made an .alx, however it has not appeared on my BlackBerry home screen.
    Hi, I was just wondering why you bothering with all this? Sounds like a big hassle

Why not use App World on your BB to DL an app directly to your device?

And if you used the AW webstore, doesn't it give you a file you can load to your BB via DM?
    11-14-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD