Well i got the new Tour from coming from the Curve and when i went back into BB App World there is no way to redownload Vlingo because "i have used all my pin swaps" (i went through a bunch of devices) so i emailed App world about it and im waiting to hear back from them.

I just thought today that i could download the trial from Vlingo and use the reg. key to make it Pro, but in my email all i have is a reciept from App world saying thank you with no key....Am i missing an email or does it just not come with the key?
    08-06-09 07:47 PM
    Don't think vlingo is compatible with thtour yet.a compatible version should be out this mth.that's the email I got from them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:51 PM
    If you go through your browser to Vlingo.com and go to where it says download Vlingo. It will say it could not detect your OS and on the bottom it has OS 4.7... Download it and it works fine. I have been using it since I have had my Tour.
    08-06-09 07:55 PM
    I was just on the website and i swear it said it was, its on my Tour right now working too.

I swear i had to manually enter the code but i cant find it anywhere, and when you go to Vlingo's support site they say go to Handago if you lost your reg code, which i didnt use to purchase it.....confusing.
    08-06-09 07:57 PM
    Correction of sorts>> if you are trying to do Pro that is different... i am using the free version because I don't care about sending email using the Vlingo app. I am not that lazy using Vlingo to voice open other apps like contacts or calender etc.
    08-06-09 08:00 PM
    If you go through your browser to Vlingo.com and go to where it says download Vlingo. It will say it could not detect your OS and on the bottom it has OS 4.7... Download it and it works fine. I have been using it since I have had my Tour.
    I downloaded Vlingo Basic on the Tour, but just realized it doesn't quite work properly. When it incorrectly transcribes a word, I can't select one of the optional replacement words as they appear at the bottom of the screen and I think you can only choose the optional words by touch screen (i.e. the Storm, not the Tour).
    08-08-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD