I just found out Vlingo (which is AWESOME in my opinion) is 40% off right now at Handango... It is working great on my 9650... Just throwing that out there incase anyone else wanted to know.

The coupon code is vlingo40
    Last edited by madeagain; 06-09-10 at 09:09 AM. Reason: added coupn code
    06-09-10 08:23 AM
    Moving thread to 3rd Party Apps (For the benefit of other mods, I already checked it's not available at the CB store so I didn't adjust the link, which there wasn't anyways )
    06-09-10 08:29 AM
    Moving thread to 3rd Party Apps (For the benefit of other mods, I already checked it's not available at the CB store so I didn't adjust the link, which there wasn't anyways )
    Can I ask what, if anything I did wrong so I dont do it again? I wasnt sure where to put it but 3rd party apps makes a ton of sense. Just wanted to share... Please let me know so I dont make the mistake again thanks!

Also, I am fairly new here, is it ok to post the link? I was going to include it but didnt want to upset the Mods...
    Last edited by madeagain; 06-09-10 at 08:55 AM. Reason: forgot something
    06-09-10 08:54 AM
    I've got free activate code due to having corp version. If you want it for free, hit me up in my inbox.
    06-10-10 03:33 AM
    +infinite thanks to babyface for it! =]
    06-10-10 04:11 AM
    I've got free activate code due to having corp version. If you want it for free, hit me up in my inbox.
    I just sent you a PM.
    06-10-10 06:01 AM
    PM Sent - Thx!!!
    06-10-10 02:09 PM
    Those that responded to me, I've replied back to you. Someone beat you to the one I had left. If I'm able to get anymore, I will hit you all up individually with one.
    06-11-10 12:28 AM
    Can I ask what, if anything I did wrong so I dont do it again? I wasnt sure where to put it but 3rd party apps makes a ton of sense. Just wanted to share... Please let me know so I dont make the mistake again thanks!

Also, I am fairly new here, is it ok to post the link? I was going to include it but didnt want to upset the Mods...
    Thanks for asking You were fine, and yes you could have put the link. We do ask that you use links to the CB store when they exist, and we will adjust your post when we come across them if you did not. In this case there IS no CB link the store does not sell this program. I'm a big fan of this program also which is why it drew my eye. But either way you were fine.
    06-11-10 11:24 AM
    [QUOTE=babyface35762;5221619]I've got free activate code due to having corp version. If you want it for free, hit me up in my inbox

Hi babyface, saw ur post about free Vlingo plus activation code & to message u for it...I thought I hit the app jackpot when I discovered the app, but didn't realize until after I had downloaded it & tried to use that all the best features r only free if ur contacting other BB users (I'm only person I know who has not gone to android, lol, so useless). U can either send it here in reply, or I would prefer my personal email: [email protected]. THANKS a million!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD