Anyone else notice that Vlingo is showing an update of 3.1?

I have the Vlingo Plus (v 3.0.5) paid version and I went to send a text message a few minutes ago and notices that on the upper part of the screen it said "Update Available". So I decide to click on it and sure enough it says "In addition to providing several important bug fixes, Vlingo for Blackberry 3.1 enables you to try out Vlingo Plus by giving you 10 text messages and 10 emails for free."

So I decided to try and upgrade but as it is installing it asks me if I want to replace a Vlingo Plus file with the Vlingo:Vlingo file and if I choose to do so I will loose some functions of Vlingo Plus.

Does anyone know whats going on? I've tried checking app world but it is still showing 3.0.5 as current version.
    09-18-09 06:57 PM
    I asked vlingo the same question. I will let you know what I find out.
    09-20-09 01:34 PM
    i clicked on the same update link and it said the same also, but
    it works and no issues. i believe the 10 text and emails is for the reg 3.0 (not v305 pro) as i now have v3.1 did not have to re register try it out
    09-20-09 04:46 PM
    i clicked on the same update link and it said the same also, but
    it works and no issues. i believe the 10 text and emails is for the reg 3.0 (not v305 pro) as i now have v3.1 did not have to re register try it out
    Yeah, mine just updated to 3.1 and then requested reboot to delete the old version. It's working fine for 24 hours now on my Storm running .230.
    09-20-09 06:18 PM
    Can u txt anyone wit 3.1 or does it still check if the recipient has vlingo b4 sendin msgs to em? I need to get my hands on 2.0 then haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 12:42 AM
    Can u txt anyone wit 3.1 or does it still check if the recipient has vlingo b4 sendin msgs to em? I need to get my hands on 2.0 then haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You get 10 texts to anyone and then I'm sure you have to purchase. I'm using the paid version. Just as an addendum to my earlier post about 3.1 working on .230-after a reset it stopped working again, had to delete it. This may cause me to reload .167 again.
    09-21-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD