I was using my Vlingo when I thought to myself, "Self, you haven't looked for any updates to Vlingo" So I looked and there it was. But being as sharp as a bag of marbles didn't research enough. Now they want $17.99 for the same thing with a few more bells and whistles.
    Does anyone have the old 2.0?!?!? I haven't been able to get 3.0 to work anyway....
    10-14-09 07:38 AM
    http://www.vlingo.com/apps/vc_oldcli...ckBerry_en.jad try this if it doesn't work search on forums for vlingo 2 ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 07:49 AM
    I was using my Vlingo when I thought to myself, "Self, you haven't looked for any updates to Vlingo" So I looked and there it was. But being as sharp as a bag of marbles didn't research enough. Now they want $17.99 for the same thing with a few more bells and whistles.
    Does anyone have the old 2.0?!?!? I haven't been able to get 3.0 to work anyway....
    Lol. This was highly entertaining :-)
    I had deleted Vlingo 2.0 due to it not allowing me to set my convenience key with O.S. .323, so I needed to download again. Sadly however, still no-go
    10-22-09 10:48 AM
    I don't know where I found it, but if you look on the Vlingo site, somewhere there is a place where the old version can still be found. Look for something saying for previous owners or something. If I remember correctly its buried a few links deep but is there. I downloaded the older version and it works fine.

I just found it. Its in the instructions on how to downgrade back to 2.0. Read about reverting back to 2.0 and there is a link to the old set up file. Vlingo for BlackBerry 3.0 FAQ
    Last edited by rbrooks86; 10-23-09 at 12:26 AM.
    10-23-09 12:17 AM
    10-23-09 12:20 AM
    They still block your access because you have to be registered to get the functions that 2.0 handed out free prior to the upgrade.

You're already marked in their system...
    Or at least that was the case for me.

Dm
    10-23-09 02:43 PM
    Try Mycaption. It has a 30 day free trial, there is a monthly fee. Does calendar entries. Works Great. MyCaption.Com, I believe.

Ken
    10-23-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD