Ok so i am running out of options... I have a storm 2 unlocked and switched to Tmobile... I have been trying to get the visual voicemail working to no avail I decided what the heck Ill try to youmail I've heard good things and again it wont work... visual voicemail says," unable to establish connection to the mailbox" I have confirmed that it is enabled on tmobile as well as tried switching my phone to 9700 on tmobile.com the youmail says " cannot connect to youmail. it is most likely one of these problems: data connection unavailable... your phone's apn setting are wrong ... your it policy restricts..." I dont have an IT policy BTW. If anyone has any ideas I would be willing to do either the native or youmail but I cant get anything to work??? Thanks for your time....
    05-13-10 05:12 PM
    Youmail sucked. I had Hullomail on my Tour, it sorta did the trick. Showed me a list of voice mails and my missed calls, even from when my phone was off.

The only problem was then sometimes I had to manually retrieve the info because the phone just seemed to ... forget to do it. Usually once every few days.

if I were you, I would back up my phone, wipe the device, then just add the voice mail app and see if it works. if not, then T-Mobile is the culprit. That is how it looks to me anyway.
    05-13-10 06:43 PM
    I had this same issue....except before installing the app, I had just upgraded to OS 5.0....I guess this reset my APN....

When I went back into Options>TCP/IP, my APN was back on Verizon's setting instead of epc.tmobile.com....even though my internet was working (weird)

So double check your apn
    06-27-10 10:11 AM
    You mail works great on my storm 2 on Tmobile.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD