There is a new version available. You will be prompted if you open the application of if you select "check for upgrades". The Version is 1.19.6 the new version is 1.19.16 (I know the numbers do not jive, but it is what it is) I am posting this becuase after the upgrade I have had nothing but problems (May just be me).

I have a Storm on Verizon and the latest OS.
    06-25-09 06:36 PM
    Not just you. I've been having a lot of problems with the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 07:15 PM
    What kind of problems are you experiencing with it?

Mine seems to be fine
    06-25-09 07:19 PM
    Same here...mine is working ok with the upgrade.
    actually I have less random red blinking lights
    06-25-09 07:26 PM
    I had to delete the old visual voice mail. then download the new one in order for mine to work properly. hope that helps.
    06-25-09 08:39 PM
    does anyone know what the upgrade changed etc?
    06-25-09 08:47 PM
    I have not pinpointed this down to the latest update for Visual Voicemail, but I've been having serious Memory issues with my phone and the only application I installed recently was the newer version of Visual Voicemail. I have Verizon's release of .148 and I haven't had these types of low memory issues since .75.
    07-04-09 05:23 PM
    Have same issue. OS = .148 Received prompt to upgrade Visual Voice Mail to 1.19.16. Ignored prompt for some time figuring "if it ain't broke..." then upgraded at a moment of weakness. Immediately stopped getting new voice mail notifications. If I prompted VVM to check for new messages, they would be downloaded. Brought phone to VW store. Help desk uninstalled and re-installed VVM. After that trick, VVM locks up and brings up options menu when a voice mail is selected and appears surrounded in blue on the screen. Tried all of the obvious BB tricks without success. Uninstalled VVM but stilll not getting new voice mail notifications on Storm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-07-09 10:15 PM
    I was having same problem with new vm not downloading. I made sure the permissions were set properly
    And there was one permission set to custom. Changed them all to allow and now they come to
    Me right away. Go into options, advanced options, applications. Hit bb button and select permissions.
    Figured I'd give the steps just in case. Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 10:29 PM
    I have not pinpointed this down to the latest update for Visual Voicemail, but I've been having serious Memory issues with my phone and the only application I installed recently was the newer version of Visual Voicemail. I have Verizon's release of .148 and I haven't had these types of low memory issues since .75.
    I feel the same way although I am not certain.

No changes to my phone other than the VVM upgrade and now there is a faster memory leak since the upgrade. Prior to upgrade, I was using the original version with more stable memory.
    07-07-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD