Anyone have this problem or no how to fix it?

Lets say someone calls me, and I ignore the call. I don't get that persons Voice mail as much as 12 hours after the person called!

anyone know how to fix it?
    01-03-09 07:32 AM
    Ive has similar issues but never for that length of time. I constantly see 30 min delays in VVM. I've already talked to VZW about it and the best responce i've gotten is that they are working buggs out of the system... I call BS on that one.
    01-03-09 07:35 AM
    I dont have that problem at all with mine, I get the VM really quick most right after call rarely a min or two later, have you tried signing out of VVM completely waiting about 5 min or so then sign back in, might be something to it, I sign out of mine now and then to keep memory usage down.
    01-03-09 08:03 AM
    I've noticed the same with mine, although I don’t know how long it’s taking mine since I usually just go into VVM and chose to check for new messages so that it'll be there once I am able to listen to it. But it’s definitely not coming down within a minute or so in the few times I didn’t immediately check for new messages.
    01-03-09 09:46 AM
    Same thing happen to me yesterday, Buddy of mine called and didnt get the message for almost 6 hours.
    01-03-09 10:23 AM
    In the states, I get it pretty quickly. But traveling out of the country, even with some access, I noticed it posted to my BB but would not play.

I contacted VZN about it while in Mexico, and they indicated the towers in Mexico can't handle it the same as the US. Not sure how relevant this is to your issue, but once I was back in the states, it grabbed it in seconds (from days earlier) and it was playable.

You might want to report it to VZN.
    01-03-09 10:27 AM
    I had delays as long as 24 hours, and these are in fill 1XEV coverage areas! This was unacceptable, so I dumped VZW's VVM and went back to YouMail. The addition of the VyMail app puts this solution over the top.

You really need to check out YouMail, it is a free voicemail service with endless possibilities. Then look at the VyMail app. This replicates VZW VVM for free, with much more functionailty, better reliability, and WAY more features.
    01-03-09 11:59 AM
    Call VZW and ask tech support to reset your VVM notification timer. I had delays as long as 24hrs, which was causing issues w/ work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD