When I listen to my vv on my phone it is super quiet to the point where I can't hear the message no matter how loud the volume is but works fine on speaker phone nd my phone works fine in calls. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:57 PM
    I have the same problem....talked to vzw they blamed it on the leaked and unofficial os...it also did this in .75 they didn't want to here that. I just use bt to listen to my messages..
    02-20-09 07:47 PM
    go back to the orginal os and verizon will give you a new phone
    02-20-09 07:52 PM
    im using the original software i havent updated it...
    02-21-09 07:42 PM
    Has anyone noticed if you listen to a message it ends up as a file in the media player. It shows up as a song with a 3 digit. number as a title.

02-21-09 10:04 PM
    When I listen to my vv on my phone it is super quiet to the point where I can't hear the message no matter how loud the volume is but works fine on speaker phone nd my phone works fine in calls. Any suggestions?

Are you aware that you can get basically the same service as Visual Voice Mail for free? You might checkout YouMail ) Voicemail You Love and joekrill.com for the specifics. It's easy!
    02-22-09 01:11 AM
    im using the original software i havent updated it...
    I didnt have this issue with .75, and certainly not with the .103 I am running now.

Maybe try deleting it and re-installing?
    02-22-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD