Is anyone else getting the following error: "Provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve this issue, contact your wireless service provider." I did go online to my account and add that to my plan. Now I'm getting this error. Do I really have to call them?
    08-27-09 12:02 PM
    Call your voicemail and re-do the set up.

SEARCH!
    08-27-09 12:03 PM
    Is anyone else getting the following error: "Provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve this issue, contact your wireless service provider." I did go online to my account and add that to my plan. Now I'm getting this error. Do I really have to call them?
    Sounds like you're not provisioned. Try holding down 1 and calling you VM. If it doesn't reset you'll need to call AT&T CS and get them to set it up correctly.
    08-27-09 12:11 PM
    Sounds like you're not provisioned. Try holding down 1 and calling you VM. If it doesn't reset you'll need to call AT&T CS and get them to set it up correctly.
    Yep...I just had to do the same thing. Set it up online, but AT&T CS had to change the voice mail number on their end. Somehow it got changed when I set up VVM myself.
    08-27-09 12:20 PM

SEARCH!
    I did search, but didn't find anything concerning this. Thanks.
    08-27-09 01:08 PM

SEARCH!
    Called my voicemail and set it up again, works great. Thanks.
    08-27-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD