What is it? I don't think I am using it so, I would like to delete it. Also, it seems that I have Facebokk 1.6.0.21 and 1.3.0 installed on my phone. Can I delete either one of these?
    I am trying to free up some memory. I loaded .151 and started out with 41kb of memory. Now I am down to 30kb constant. And before you say it, Quick pull is scheduled every day.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    08-10-09 10:52 PM
    If you use Facebook, keep the 1.6 and delete the older one. If not, delete both. Visual voice mail is a paid service through verizon, which allows you to see who has left you voicemails and such without having to call your voicemail for it. Since you aren't using it you can delete that as well.

Wait, you only have KB's of memory? That's super small since I believe everyone else has MB's
    08-10-09 11:06 PM
    yeah, mb's. thanks,
    Mike
    08-10-09 11:24 PM
    Visual Voicemail is awesome. You never have to call voicemail, it puts your voicemail right on the phone and lets you play them right on the phone.. It also gives you the option of saving them permanently to your phones memory or memory card.

It also gives you a larger inbox 40 instead of 20, a much longer message retention, the ability to fax voicemails, and a bunch of other nice features. Well for the $2.99 in my opinion.
    08-11-09 01:06 AM
    Visual Voicemail is awesome. You never have to call voicemail, it puts your voicemail right on the phone and lets you play them right on the phone.. It also gives you the option of saving them permanently to your phones memory or memory card.

It also gives you a larger inbox 40 instead of 20, a much longer message retention, the ability to fax voicemails, and a bunch of other nice features. Well for the $2.99 in my opinion.
    You Mail does alot of the same things, one thing that I like is that you can check your messages online, it has an app for the blackberry and is free. I used to have visual voice mail but switched to You mail and haven't thought about going back.
    08-11-09 01:10 AM
    What is this visual voicemail?

How does it work?

Sounds cool...dont think we have anything like that up here tho.,..
    08-11-09 01:27 AM
    What is this visual voicemail?

How does it work?

Sounds cool...dont think we have anything like that up here tho.,..
    If you have a blackberry you can get the you mail. Its free as long as you have the Blackberry data plan and your carrier doesn't charge to forward phone calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 01:36 AM
    I have Visual Voicemail and its pretty sweet you can delete messages without hearing them and choose which to listen to.
    08-11-09 01:37 AM
    So how do i get VVM or this you mail?>
    08-11-09 01:49 AM
    Yeah and there is a slider bar where you can fast forward and rewind the voicemails. I love how you don't need to call in.

08-11-09 01:51 AM
    If you have a blackberry you can get the you mail. Its free as long as you have the Blackberry data plan and your carrier doesn't charge to forward phone calls

Not to sound rude but youmail blows chunks compared to Verizon VVM.

08-11-09 04:33 AM
    VVM cost $2.99 a month and if you switch OS's a lot I wouldn't recommend it since it doesn't work on beta's. You mail maybe free, but VZW charges you for each minute that is forwarded because of you mail unless you add it to your friends & family (if you have that option).
    08-11-09 07:11 AM
    VVM isn't something we have here on our carrier then...
    08-11-09 07:38 AM
    Considering its Verizon's Visual Voicemail I wouldn't think so. I don't know of any other carrier that has it, however I'm willing to be corrected.
    08-11-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD