Hey there-just loaded OS 247 on my BB 9000 and noticed this visual voice mail program. Howevere, when I try to run it it says " provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve issue, contact your wireless service provider." I am on ATT, so does that mean I can't use the program? Or is there some way to make it work. Thx!
    04-03-09 06:39 PM
    I don't think ATT support visual voice mail just yet but plan to in the near future (i believe)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 06:42 PM
    It will not work, you are best off using Crackmem to remove it of now.
    04-03-09 06:42 PM
    thanks for the reply
    04-03-09 06:48 PM
    it doesn't work YET. check out these links

Visual Voicemail for BlackBerry shows up in AT&T OLAM system : Boy Genius Report

Visual Voicemail for BlackBerry appears in AT&T management system

etc etc. Its not there yet, but its coming! Have some faith!
    04-13-09 09:20 AM
    You'll need to remove the modules or your normal voice mail notifications will not work.
    04-13-09 09:22 AM
    I guess people are just too lazy to search the f*cking forums anymore. I see the same f*cking topics half a dozen times a day. Sometimes their question is literally still sitting on page 1, but they still post.

WTF!?

Chris
    04-13-09 09:40 AM
    Well, the topic was just drudged up for some reason. Looks like the OP's question was answered a while ago. Not sure why it was answered again a week later.
    04-13-09 10:39 AM
    its answered every week...multiple times a week...among many other questions. so annoying.
    04-13-09 10:47 AM
    I guess people are just too lazy to search the f*cking forums anymore. I see the same f*cking topics half a dozen times a day. Sometimes their question is literally still sitting on page 1, but they still post.

WTF!?

Chris
    Chris,

Calm down dude. Sometimes these threads don't come up because we don't have the right search word. Besides, getting new people to look at the thread instead of digging it out on a search is refreshing plus we give out good support to newbies.

Don't write if it don't help!
    04-13-09 11:00 AM
    Yeah, all these repetitive threads by people asking questions about actually using their devices are getting in the way of the threads guestimating the next os leak.
    04-13-09 11:04 AM
    Sesiously man, take it easy. It's just the interwebs... I mean really.....
    04-13-09 11:04 AM
    I am calm. I just find it ridiculous that people can't open the search menu, type in VVM and find the 50+ posts about it, why it doesn't work and how to fix the issue. There are so many repetitive threads posted every day. I wasn't necessarily directing that to the OP, but as a generalized statement.

Here are two threads found by typing VVM into the search box, they were both within the top 10 results:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/can...-posts-205649/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/voi...pgrade-205924/

A**hole customers make me angry, which then made me post about the ridiculous amount of repeated questions that get asked without searching first.

All I am saying is what the Mods ask of everyone. Search before you post.

I'm a really nice guy, ask around. Was just in a bad mood and vented in the wrong place.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 04-14-09 at 12:24 AM.
    04-14-09 12:19 AM

WTF!?

Chris
    Dude, you need to chill... Some people maybe dont have time to search, or dont really know how... There are alot of people that are very new to this berry stuff, me being one of them... So have a little bit of patience man... If you see someone posting something thats already been answered, copy the link for them, like ive seen some people do.. Dont have to be all in an uproar about a double post..

Just my two cents..
    04-14-09 01:41 AM
    Dude, you need to chill... Some people maybe dont have time to search, or dont really know how... There are alot of people that are very new to this berry stuff, me being one of them... So have a little bit of patience man... If you see someone posting something thats already been answered, copy the link for them, like ive seen some people do.. Dont have to be all in an uproar about a double post..

Just my two cents..
    Did you stop reading after you read my post? You obviously did because if you look at my post right above yours, you will see that I apologized and explained myself. Now who needs to calm down?

Chris
    04-14-09 01:44 AM
    Did you stop reading after you read my post? You obviously did because if you look at my post right above yours, you will see that I apologized and explained myself. Now who needs to calm down?

Chris
    yeah, I read the whole thing.. Just wanted to give my two cents though... Im done..
    04-14-09 01:46 AM
    I guess everyone gets pissed every now and again. Things are getting a touch redundant. But hey...

04-14-09 02:02 AM
    Yes, everyone does get pissed now and then..it's true. To go off on other members on this forum is NOT cool...regardless of good or bad day Midol does wonders

Arlene
    04-14-09 03:16 AM
    Yes, everyone does get pissed now and then..it's true. To go off on other members on this forum is NOT cool...regardless of good or bad day Midol does wonders

Arlene
    That's all I was saying brotha.... Nicely put

04-14-09 03:18 AM
    That's all I was saying brotha.... Nicely put

Brotha? You do know that Arlene is a female, right?

Besides, I said I wasn't going off on him, but posters that were doing that in general.

Midol doesn't work for me, I'm a guy and don't PMS. Beer is my medication.

Chris
    04-14-09 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD