VisibleVote Mobile

Has anyone used this? It sounds like a fantastic app but I cannot get it to work and their tech support is non-existent.

When I try to run it it errors and says that it cannot connect and to try again with stronger signal. I have 5 bars of signal and even switched over to WiFi and same thing.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!
    09-28-09 12:24 PM
    Visible Vote!

What is Visible Vote?

Your Vote Now Counts Past Election Day! Visible Vote is a free application created to empower Facebook, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows users to advise congress on how to vote on the major upcoming legislation, follow current events, understand their legislators voting records, and compare the records with their own personal belief systems. The application allows users to vote on the same congressional bills and compares the result with their legislators’ voting history. Every week the application compiles the users voting record and sends this information to the appropriate legislator clearly indicating whether or not their constituents support or oppose their views on particular issues.
    Interesting application, the public record in your hand.

The BlackBerry version is designed for use with v4.5xx Device software, do you have the correct version installed?

Options / About. The version information is the third line down.
    09-28-09 12:53 PM
    What was the keyboard shortcut to get your os version again? I got rid of voice dialing and the "about" option went with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 01:39 PM
    Visible Vote!

Interesting application, the public record in your hand.

The BlackBerry version is designed for use with v4.5xx Device software, do you have the correct version installed?

Options / About. The version information is the third line down.
    I have OS 4.5.0.81, so why is it not working? Grrrrr...
    09-28-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD