Anybody know how to get the viirgo weather app icon onto the main screen on a bold 9700? No real reason...just think it looks cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 03:00 PM
    Never heard of it it. You sure it's not Viigo?
    12-31-09 03:03 PM
    maybe a theme with a weather slot
    12-31-09 03:04 PM
    Erm, yes, probably viigo! Pardon my ignorance, I'm fairly new to all this! Do I need to get a theme to put a weather icon onto the home screen? If so, anybody know any good (free?) Ones?! Happy new year!

12-31-09 03:08 PM
    Erm, yes, probably viigo! Pardon my ignorance, I'm fairly new to all this! Do I need to get a theme to put a weather icon onto the home screen? If so, anybody know any good (free?) Ones?! Happy new year!

if you go through the screen shots thread people post links to free themes there or just go to google there are free themes everywhere just make sure it has a weather slot
    12-31-09 03:13 PM
    Ill do just that, thanks!

12-31-09 03:14 PM
    if you go through the screen shots thread people post links to free themes there or just go to google there are free themes everywhere just make sure it has a weather slot
    I love this one...yea love. It works perfectly!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...itions-381665/
    12-31-09 03:15 PM
    I'm not a themes guy.
    12-31-09 03:15 PM
    Neiimungous...thanks for the link...it looks brill-and my bold won't be another boring renta-clone! Now, one last thing...how do I put the weather icon into the weather slot?! As I said...I'm a (n eager to learn) newbie!

12-31-09 03:39 PM
    Neiimungous...thanks for the link...it looks brill-and my bold won't be another boring renta-clone! Now, one last thing...how do I put the weather icon into the weather slot?! As I said...I'm a (n eager to learn) newbie!

Hit the BB Menu button...make sure the Weather App icon is in the 7th position on the page (if its not move it). You should be good.
    12-31-09 03:42 PM
    Sorry, me again...its in the 7th slot (that tip will come in use in future), but it comes up as a 'v' (viigo) icon, and not the elusive current weather icon I am looking for! How do I change it? Sorry to be a pest!

12-31-09 03:49 PM
    You have to make sure you are using an actual weather app like BerryWeather or something. The actual weather program will allow you display current conditions as an icon. I use BerryWeather which is on sale right now. Great weather app.
    12-31-09 03:53 PM
    Sorted it! Got berryweather and it looks cool, sitting there on my main screen! Thankyou for your time and patience! Happy new year! 2 hrs to go in the uk!

12-31-09 04:14 PM
    Glad it worked out. Happy new year from the American heartland.

12-31-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD