I love it! I ride public transportation to work and this keeps me entertained until I get to my desk. I listen to my music and get my latest feeds with my BB. I don't know how I ever lived without one before
    09-25-08 01:54 AM
    I also had it for about a week and uninstalled it. I just didn't care for it, but I was curious why it was on a lot of peoples "must have" lists. I just assumed it wasn't for me.
    09-25-08 07:05 AM
    I

Like nearly all things it is a personal decision. People are polarized over this one, either love or hate.
    09-25-08 09:46 AM
    just downloaded viigo and am still adding rss feeds to it. i deleted most of the ones it came with.

i like it so far and was surprised to find so many vegan and yoga rss feeds! i do like it as i don't have a pc to go around browsing sites freely (cept at work, when i should be working).

i haven't noticed a memory issue yet. but i have plenty of free memory.

if i don't have it run in the background then it doesn't update, correct?

but i assume when i open the app it starts the channel updates then...yes?
    09-26-08 02:41 PM
    I'm so happy I deleted that nightmare of an app!
    09-26-08 08:12 PM
    Switched to google reader also. Wasn't much point in using Viigo really. It's slower to update, the saving is slower and takes up memory.
    09-26-08 08:14 PM
    i deleted it. Took too much memory and i freaked out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 08:40 PM
    tried it didnt like it
    i end up reading everything off the times thing or the wsj reader
    09-26-08 11:02 PM
    You bet your sweet ***! Really though it is good for keeping up on all kinds of news.

09-27-08 02:24 AM
    i really liked it. But it took the memory from 28...to 10..... Is that normal?

09-27-08 06:11 AM
    quick question: are others using Viigo finding RSS feeds delayed? What causes this? I have both Viigo (the new beta) and Google Reader, but neither will update as quickly as my internet RSS feeds. Is this a byproduct of being a mobile device? Does Viigo sometimes get backed up?
    10-01-08 06:37 AM
    quick question: are others using Viigo finding RSS feeds delayed? What causes this? I have both Viigo (the new beta) and Google Reader, but neither will update as quickly as my internet RSS feeds. Is this a byproduct of being a mobile device? Does Viigo sometimes get backed up?
    Your computer is connected to the internet all the time, your blackberry is not. This is why you can set your viigo to update more or less frequently, and i'm the sure the same is true for google reader. If your berry were constantly connected, your battery life would be extremely poor.
    10-01-08 10:18 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD