my viigo somehow ended up in my instant messaenger folder and when i opened it the keypad is always up and will not go down and viigo will not do full screen someone with knowledge please help??
    12-03-08 06:28 PM
    Easy - dump Viigo and get FreeRange
    12-03-08 06:30 PM
    Viigo didn't work for me either untill i uninstalled and reinstalled it but this time time registered as a new user and its been working fine now
    12-03-08 06:51 PM
    my viigo somehow ended up in my instant messaenger folder and when i opened it the keypad is always up and will not go down and viigo will not do full screen someone with knowledge please help??
    highlight the viigo icon>menu key>move>to whatever folder you want, finish move..

options>advanced options>apps>highlight/hover viigo>menu key>disable compatibility..
    12-03-08 07:08 PM
    Viigo is NOT ready for prime time. Don't install it yet. Not that it doesn't have potential, but ... it throws java exceptions regularly... I emailed the Viigo team my fav crash.. (search for a flight, and it hangs and crashes every time).

It also tends to lock up the phone while it updates in the background.. NOT good, so if nothing else, make sure you disable the background updates (app settings).
    12-03-08 07:15 PM
    Viigo is NOT ready for prime time. Don't install it yet. Not that it doesn't have potential, but ... it throws java exceptions regularly... I emailed the Viigo team my fav crash.. (search for a flight, and it hangs and crashes every time).

It also tends to lock up the phone while it updates in the background.. NOT good, so if nothing else, make sure you disable the background updates (app settings).
    This is the exact reason why I use FreeRange. That and it loads twice as fast.
    12-03-08 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD