Both apps are pretty much similar in what they deliver. I have both apps installed on my 9700 and can't decide which one to keep.

I'm curious as to those who have used both, which one do you prefer and why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 12:29 PM
    In my hands Snaptu is more user friendly. Functions are similar but the graphic interface and overall workings of Snaptu keep it on my phone. Viigo did not last very long at all.

My use of any of these apps is pretty small but when one is wanted it needs to be easy and fast. Snaptu fits.

Everybody who uses either one may have their own feelings about the one they keep. That is what makes the world keep on turning round and round.
    03-09-10 01:11 PM
    What's making me think is I heard viigo has a lot of problems such as memory leaks and battery draining, was seeing if anybody experienced the same with snaptu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 01:15 PM
    I don't really get memory draining or battery issues with Viigo.

It is a memory hog, in that the app is rather large. But that's not the same thing.

I use Viigo because it's fairly easy to setup and use for quickly navigating feeds. However it has some formatting issues with articles that can be annoying.

Freerange is much lighter and a bit faster, but the navigation is not as nice as Viigo.
    03-09-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD