I have heard about the Viigo upgrade to 3.0.439 should I upgrade to this? right now I have 3.0.225 on 4.3 OS I think it's the Beta version, should I upgrade to the new version? or stick with what I have?
    12-12-08 08:17 AM
    My suggestion would be to start with an os upgrade.just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 08:20 AM
    My suggestion would be to start with an os upgrade.just my 2 cents.
    And how exactly is an OS upgrade going to address the OP's question. Right,
    it wont.

To the OP
    : if you like Viigo and use it often, by all means upgrade to the newer
    version. The fact that it is a Beta is for the most part irrelevant.
    12-12-08 08:32 AM
    You having a bad day? As I stated...upgrade the os first. This was merely my 2 cents . No need to be an a-hole.if you would like to discuss further no need to hijack this thread. Feel free to pm me.

12-12-08 09:36 AM
    whoa didn't mean to get everyone all PO'ed I don't upgrade to the 4.5 OS because I don't have a PC in my apartment, I heard the new Viigo eats a lot of memory?
    12-12-08 09:38 AM
    when you do upgrade Viigo do you have to add all the feeds you had in the old one or are they still there?
    12-12-08 09:39 AM
    whoa didn't mean to get everyone all PO'ed I don't upgrade to the 4.5 OS because I don't have a PC in my apartment, I heard the new Viigo eats a lot of memory?
    Don't worry about the OS upgrade it is irrelevant. If you use Viigo a lot, there are a good number of new features. I don't really see that it eats enough memory to cause any issues. Albeit I don't know how many apps you have installed etc. I'd say go for it - if you don't like it you can always go back.
    12-12-08 09:41 AM
    Michael - You may want to check out FreeRange. It's another RSS Reader that loads faster than Viigo and I have yet to have any issues. Wouldn't hurt to check it out.
    12-12-08 09:41 AM
    when you do upgrade Viigo do you have to add all the feeds you had in the old one or are they still there?
    As long as you're registered w/ Viggo you just enter your info again and it will retrieve your feeds as they were.
    12-12-08 09:46 AM
    I really like the new version of Viigo, in the e-mail they sent me it stated that memory should be a lot better than before...

12-12-08 09:59 AM
    new viigo is really clean and good UI, i like it a lot better, but it does seem to eat more memory..
    12-12-08 03:56 PM
    Close it out when you are done and manage how many articles and feeds you have. When you upgrade Viigo, it will put the feeds at default. This is 500 articles per feed, that is alot...
    12-12-08 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD