New update available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 07:14 PM
    how do i get it? uninstall and reinstall?
    12-05-08 07:48 PM
    So there's a new version of viigo? How is it?
    12-05-08 07:56 PM
    how do i get it? uninstall and reinstall?
    Just asked someone else the same question. lol. Have a feeling it's a reinstall. Gives me something to do at work tomorrow.
    12-05-08 07:59 PM
    Viigo

Then just choose download. Installs over the top of the earlier version.
    12-05-08 08:17 PM
    Isn't it 3.0.710 that's out now?
    12-05-08 08:37 PM
    The site will prompt 3.0.438 to download or install over earlier versions.
    12-05-08 08:54 PM
    the new version of viigo in the thread topic is not for the storm.

there might be a new storm version, but I havent checked yet.
    12-05-08 10:32 PM
    I will try it out
    12-05-08 10:35 PM
    i been meaning to bring it back to my phone... will try to dL it later today.
    12-06-08 05:06 AM
    Yea I got the update from the Viigo bulletin on my phone but it is an earlier version than i already have on my Storm. Anyone have the same problem or know what's going on?
    12-07-08 02:21 PM
    Is VIIGO having problems? wont le me log in unless i use bis service

is there a way to edit news feeds to more relative feeds (for me) ?

I HAVE THE STORM VERSION
    12-08-08 09:14 AM
    I have upgraded to the new version but the images will not download in any of the articles/feeds is there an easy solution to this?
    I have already enabled the images under options.
    It was working fine in the old version!

12-10-08 03:18 AM
    on my bold it says version 3.0.439
    12-10-08 06:27 AM
    Is VIIGO having problems? wont le me log in unless i use bis service

is there a way to edit news feeds to more relative feeds (for me) ?

I HAVE THE STORM VERSION
    you can add/delete feeds as you like through the Viigo site
    https://feeds.virtualreach.com/Manager/Login.aspx
    12-10-08 03:46 PM
    Got this today! Holy jeebus its miles improved!

12-10-08 04:45 PM
    Got this today! Holy jeebus its miles improved!

Oh my this app is exciting! Podcasts on their way!

12-10-08 04:51 PM
    Is anyone finding that the most recent 3.0.439 is causing memory issues? My phone has been fine until the update this morning.
    12-10-08 05:20 PM
    Oh my this app is exciting! Podcasts on their way!

I've been waiting for the podcasts for a while. It's already great but I can't wait for them.
    They added new features like Craigslist and Dailylit, though I think that was out before the upgrade, and the icon is different. Haven't had any problems with it.
    12-10-08 05:39 PM
    Is anyone finding that the most recent 3.0.439 is causing memory issues? My phone has been fine until the update this morning.
    yes. this program looks so nice and useful but i have installed both recent betas on a 4.3 8330 and it promptly eats 7mb+ of memory.

unacceptable. would love to try an older version as i don't need much of the fanciness this version has.

i will keep checking this thread and once they decide to tighten up memory usage, or i switch to 4.5, i will try again. until then, thanks for tryin. once again, uacceptable.
    12-10-08 05:53 PM
    Im running 3.0 on 4.3 8330 and it is blazing faster than the last version. Absolutely no memory issues.

The craigslist and daily lit are bomb! Especially with the economy in the pot the, constantly updated jobs + resume saved on berry could be huge! Early bird gets the worm!

12-10-08 06:07 PM
    yes. this program looks so nice and useful but i have installed both recent betas on a 4.3 8330 and it promptly eats 7mb+ of memory.

unacceptable. would love to try an older version as i don't need much of the fanciness this version has.

i will keep checking this thread and once they decide to tighten up memory usage, or i switch to 4.5, i will try again. until then, thanks for tryin. once again, uacceptable.
    Not glad you're having the same issues but glad it wasn't my immagination. I am going back to yahoo go for now.
    12-10-08 06:10 PM
    Im running 3.0 on 4.3 8330 and it is blazing faster than the last version. Absolutely no memory issues.

The craigslist and daily lit are bomb! Especially with the economy in the pot the, constantly updated jobs + resume saved on berry could be huge! Early bird gets the worm!

sweet! glad it works for you. no other app i have installed gives me such memory issues. never seen anything like it. they may be treading the edge of bloatware here...perhaps not though.
    12-10-08 06:14 PM
    I will continue to wait patiently for a working version of Viigo for Storm, so as soon as all of the issues are worked out, I'll be first in line.
    12-10-08 08:39 PM
    THX for this post. I downloaded it over the older version last night. Couldn't get it work right so I did a complete uninstall and reinstall.
    Like the send to myself or to email function.
    Also like the possibility to have only 10 posts per channel.
    Must get used to the black and white icon, but it looks okay with my actual black and wihite picture background.
    12-11-08 02:18 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD