This is supposed to launch Tuesday right?
    I can't imagine the Twitter part being better than some of the other clients but I would LOVE if it was!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 06:05 PM
    I have had the feature for a couple of weeks as a private beta tester, and no, it's not as good as a standalone client. BUT, it is very useful if you spend a lot of time in Viigo and they are doing well by adding features like this. In the version I have it is a whole new tab called 'Social Networks' and there are options to add Friendfeed, Jaiku and identi.ca

05-01-09 08:24 PM
    would you say im able to get rid of twitterberry to use it? I'm not too much of a poster of twitters, i mainly just like reading tweets of the people i follow, and like the idea of needing 1 less app on my bb :]
    05-01-09 08:57 PM
    Yeah, you could...if you're happy with the most basic of Twitter functions. You can tweet, view friends timelines and view your DM's and replies...that's about it. If that's all you need it for, then you should be cool. Personally, I like to keep a dedicated client. Also, it's a bit sluggish at the moment.

05-01-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD