Hey guys, does anyone know how I can get viigo on my Torch?
    Thanks in advance!!
    -fabian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 01:13 PM
    i dont think it is available because of the social feed app, i was able to get all my rss feeds in there
    10-21-10 01:37 PM
    I was missing my Viigo as well. So, I decided to try the Storm version. It works, for the most part. The only squib I've found is that when you first open a feed it is formatted in huge text. A double-tap resize brings it back to what it should be, though. Worth a try.

10-21-10 03:03 PM
    I was missing my Viigo as well. So, I decided to try the Storm version. It works, for the most part. The only squib I've found is that when you first open a feed it is formatted in huge text. A double-tap resize brings it back to what it should be, though. Worth a try.

how and where did u download it?
    10-21-10 03:50 PM
    I went to getviigo.com from my torch and downloaded the Storm 2 version. Same quirks as mentioned by Elessar but it will do for now :-)
    10-21-10 04:55 PM
    Thanks elessar, didn't know abt the double tap and had given up on viigo for now because I thought it just wasn't working properly. And I was being lazy abt adding my feeds to the social feed app lol. I will give viigo another try!

10-21-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD