hey all, i just downloaded the latest beta of viigo. i'm liking it so far. i've got a few questions i couldnt find answers to by searching. hope somone can help. first is, on the application settings, there is one labled save all on exit. do i want this option? what does it do? my next question is, when i exit the application, do i just "end" out of it? or do i "close" the application through the menu? will the program still update if i "close" it instead of just "ending" it? by "end" i mean just pressing the red end key to return to the homescreen. also on the applications settings, there is an option to "move to background on close" is this something i want it to do? its currently set to no. and my last question (i promise) if i set up an alert for specific rss feeds, does this mean that when a new one is received, i'll get some kind of ringtone? and in order to get these, will the app need to be running in background? thanks for all the help!
    08-19-08 10:55 PM
    I never save, and always exit by hitting menu, close. It can be a memory and battery eater if left running in the background. Not sure about the alerts, never tried it.
    08-19-08 11:27 PM
    I would like to know the answers also.

I was just doing a search for the "save on exit" setting and couldn't find a thing.
    09-24-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD