Anyone know if there will be Viigo available for the Storm soon. There is college football on and I am without the live updates, ugh!
    11-22-08 04:29 PM
    There was a post in the blogs that showed it being used, so they are working on it and it seems to be close to done. I would give it another week, 2 at most? Not sure though, thats just going off the blog post.
    11-22-08 04:31 PM
    Yeah, I'm lost without Viigo, too. Sitting on the crapper just isn't the same...

I sent them an email, explaining my "situation", but they haven't replied yet. They probably escalated it to a level one priority, though.

Hurry, Viigo!!!

John

ps. I've now returned to reading a newspaper.
    11-22-08 04:35 PM
    is it free ??
    11-22-08 04:37 PM
    is it free ??
    totally, and well worth the investment
    11-22-08 04:38 PM
    yes its free, i can't wait for it
    11-22-08 04:39 PM
    forgive my n00bness but i will be getting a storm or should i say i have a storm just waiting for it to arrive. So what is viigio?
    11-22-08 04:39 PM
    Kind of an RSS news reader, but so much cooler.

Viigo
    11-22-08 04:59 PM
    Agreed... my Storm just isn't the same without Viigo... and all the other apps I used to use! I feel like that is why a lot of people have had a lukewarm reaction to the Storm. Myself included. I guess it's just the price you pay for being an early-adopter. My last Blackberry had about 15 apps on it, and I used most of them almost everyday! Currently, however, they are very VERY few apps available for the Storm, so things just dont seem right.

Bottomline, I think that once developers start releasing tons of apps, combined with updated software from RIM/Verizon, people are going to freakin' LOVE the Storm!!!
    11-22-08 05:02 PM
    I feel so lost without out Viigo...I mean really I haven't been able to read my Joke of the Day today!!! PLEASE HURRY UP VIIGO!!!!!
    11-22-08 05:55 PM
    When I got my Curve I heard about Viigo on Crackberry and downloaded it. I love reading Engadget updates on it and even though its only been 36 hours since I last used Viigo, I sure do miss it.
    11-22-08 06:04 PM
    Sitting on the crapper just isn't the same...
    LOL - hilarious
    11-22-08 06:05 PM
    Yeah, I'm lost without Viigo, too. Sitting on the crapper just isn't the same...

I sent them an email, explaining my "situation", but they haven't replied yet. They probably escalated it to a level one priority, though.

Hurry, Viigo!!!

John

ps. I've now returned to reading a newspaper.
    hahahahaha I felt the same way when I took it to the bathroom for the first time.. I had nothing to do.. Please viigo, we need something to do while going poo!
    11-22-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD