I don't have a clue as to where I should post this question, but here goes. I downloaded viigo to my blackberry, and I emailed a news story to myself. When I opened the email on my laptop, at the bottom it showed an old twitter address that I no longer have and plus I didn't use that information anywhere in the sign up process. Can someone explain how that information is in the signature of the emails? Thanks so much?

If I'm posting in the wrong area, please accept my apology in advance.
    06-16-09 05:38 PM
    Hi Gold2Brown - this sounds like it could be a bug, I don't think we're intending to do this. While I investigate this with our development team, would you mind checking which version of Viigo this is happening on? Click Viigo Options > About.

Also, in the future please feel free to post Viigo questions here: ttp://zendesk.viigo.com

Jesse - Product Manager
    06-17-09 07:41 AM
    I don't have a clue as to where I should post this question,
    Down a few forums, there is an app forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/
    06-17-09 07:47 AM
    4.5.0.89, and thanks so much for assisting!
    06-17-09 07:48 AM
    4.5.0.89, and thanks so much for assisting!
    I believe this is your OS... what is the 'Build #'. Should begin with a 3 I believe. Located in same place as described above.

no prob
    06-17-09 07:50 AM
    It is 3.0.892
    06-17-09 07:54 AM
    ICan someone explain how that information is in the signature of the emails? Thanks so much?.
    Heard a quick answer back from the dev team.

When emailing an article to yourself, we use the BB email app, which will attach your BB email signature to the bottom of the text from the article. Is it possible that your twitter name is in your bb email signature? You can verify this by sending yourself an email from your bb... and by comparing the signature at the bottom WRT to the article you emailed to yourself from Viigo.

We suspect this is the case bc there isn't a Viigo setting that is capable of doing this.
    06-17-09 08:10 AM
    Thank you very much for checking into my concerns...you are exactly correct in your findings. I never went back and deleted that signature on my Blackberry. Please accept my apology for your time wasted.
    06-17-09 08:28 AM
    No worries - our pleasure.
    06-17-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD