I was wondering how many of yall use viigo and if it slowed your phone down any. It seems my phone always has hour glass since I have downloaded viigo. What are yalls artical settings are and if the articals can b stored on media card. Thks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 04:57 PM
    viigo is the bombdiggity
    08-20-09 04:59 PM
    I was wondering how many of yall use viigo and if it slowed your phone down any. It seems my phone always has hour glass since I have downloaded viigo. What are yalls artical settings are and if the articals can b stored on media card. Thks

Viigo is a memory hog but it really is a great app. It has been a love/hate with me and my device. Set your updates to manual and that should help, if you havent already.
    08-20-09 05:11 PM
    I use Viigo Lite. A lot quicker and more efficient than the fluff-filled newer versions floating around.
    08-20-09 05:13 PM
    It does make the phone slower but only when it's running. I can't wait for the new Viigo lite.

08-20-09 06:13 PM
    Viigo is a great app but it was such a memory hog so I removed a while back. Now I may try again with this hybrid os. I liked the fact viigo had all things together in one app

08-20-09 06:29 PM
    I use Viigo Lite. A lot quicker and more efficient than the fluff-filled newer versions floating around.
    I tried downloading this from the Download | Viigo link but I got the "Standard Edition"

where can i can the lite version or is that the standard edition?
    09-02-09 04:25 PM
    I tried downloading this from the Download | Viigo link but I got the "Standard Edition"

where can i can the lite version or is that the standard edition?
    Download | Viigo
    Or with your BB browser to Download | Viigo
    09-02-09 04:31 PM
    Download | Viigo
    Or with your BB browser to Download | Viigo
    Download | Viigo

takes me there where it downloads the "standard edition"
    09-02-09 04:58 PM
    I tried the lite and it was just an old version 2.1.82 I think, and was actually minus a few small yet important options from that version.

One thing was you couldn't turn off the delete prompt, ugh... Was taking forever to clear out feeds that you didn't want to read, or when I was done reading... You'd hit delete and it was always like "'you sure?" or something.

In the old version, you could check a box in "options" that would eliminate "prompt on delete". That box is gone on the "lite" version. I switched back to the memory hog version over that.
    09-02-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD