So I have a bizarre thing happening. When I go to "send article via email" my address book pops up so I can select who I want to send it to. I select my contact, and choose the appropriate email addy. However, every time I do this with a certain contact, the email that I choose is NOT the one listed as the address to send to once Viigo creates the email. There's no way to change it either. It's like Viigo defaults to the first email addy listed for the contact and you can't change it. Does this make sense? I want to send an article to a contact's personal email account, not their work account, but Viigo won't let me choose the secondary email.

I'm so frustrated! I've searched here and not found anyone else having the same problem. I've searched Viigo's website and there's no solution listed there either. Does anyone have any ideas?
    04-17-08 10:51 AM
    UNINSTALL VIIGO just kidding I will get back with you.
    04-17-08 11:06 AM
    Hey Blonde Berry - We've looked into this issue quite extensively on our end, and here's the skinny: This is a known issue with the BlackBerry OS, and has to do with how the 'Address Book' connects with third party apps.

What this means for Viigo is if you have two or more email addresses associated with a particular contact, Viigo can only access the first one (the default one).

We've brought this issue to RIM's attention, and hope to have a fix for this soon.

Jesse
    04-17-08 01:08 PM
    Jesse, Thanks so much!! I thought I must have been the only one with this problem since I hadn't seen any other questions about it. Will you post when the update/fix is available?
    04-17-08 01:11 PM
    As a work-around you could try adding a second "To:" address, then clear the first field. I've used this method with JiveTalk.
    04-17-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD