I had viigo for a short time when I was running .75 but the memory leak was bad and I didn't use it enough to enjoy it so I deleted it.

Now that I'm running .103 I was wondering if viigo was worth the download?

Any opinions on viigo and if its worth it?

The only third party apps I have are twitterberry quickpull and facebook. Anything else worth downloading in your opinions?
    02-16-09 01:02 AM
    I believe facebook is a first party app. I would recommend the bank of america app, (if your with them) and the youtube app, even though it's not working very well for me recently. Not to familiar with the viigo app though.
    02-16-09 01:58 AM
    viigo is good to go on my storm running the .103. in my opinon .103 is great and the phone actually runs like a phone, almost perfect except for a few lil odds and ends.
    02-16-09 02:12 AM
    yea so far .103 is working great for me (knock on wood), so I figured I'd give viigo another try.

Not like I'm obsessed with my Storm enough, I have to go and get other things to look at and click on throughout the day.
    02-16-09 02:40 AM
    Viigo has been updated relatively recently and it generally runs better for me so you might want to give it another try. I couldn't use viigo back when I had .78 but I have virtually no problems now.
    02-16-09 03:49 AM
    I have been running almost problem free on .103 but I had problems getting viigo to work. I had viigo once before when I was running .75 and it was good. I deleted it because i felt it was taking up too many resources to run and it was a little slow. Just after loading, version 3.0.864 was slow and almost unresponsive when I tried to click through menus. I had my first freeze up on .103 when I tried to access quicklaunch from viigo. But after pulling the battery, it's working much more smoothly, I probably should have done that before trying to run it. I wish it had a button to post articles to facebook, and I wish they'd get the podcast channel running.
    02-16-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD