In Viigo the bulletin section says that they're upgrading the servers and there might be service interruption. They added a note to the bottom saying "new servers mean cool things are coming".

This has to mean they are finally getting the audio and podcast capability up and running!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 10:36 PM
    report back and let us know!!!!
    03-20-09 10:37 PM
    I wouldn't hold my breath. They have been taking forever to add this ability.

PodTrapper is the balls of an application I heavily recommend!
    03-21-09 09:02 AM
    Podtrapper is nice. I'll probably buy it after the trial. Interesting that when I upgrade OS that my trial started over again!

03-21-09 11:27 AM
    Viigo is my new fave bb app. Awesomeness.

03-21-09 01:32 PM
    Viigo is a nice app and it would be nice to have the podcast part work. Have been using Viigo since it launched and never had any rpoblems with it so hopefully we will see the upgrade.

03-21-09 01:39 PM
    Viigo's been a great source of info. All of my RSS feeds come thru which provides me lots to read. And as Medley said, there's never been a problem. That podcast has been "coming soon" for a very long time. They've even moved it down (way down) further in the menu. It used to be 3 one down. Somebody's laggin'....
    03-21-09 02:04 PM
    I've been waiting for the Audio & Podcast channel to open up, but sadly it's said that for quite some time now. I'm not really holding my breath, but waiting in anticipation.
    03-21-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD