I was listening to a podcast and the transmission got interrupted. I hit play again and it went back to the beginning with no way to fast forward.

How can I fast forward on podcast playback on viigo or is there another app I should use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 09:12 PM
    Anyone??

Or if you have a suggestion for a good podcast app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 05:42 PM
    Stitcher is the absolute best. Podtrapper is another good one.
    11-29-09 07:00 PM
    The version of the podcast for VIIGO is in beta. There seems to be a problem with this update using the podcast player. It has happened to me many times myself to the point where I just download the podcast from the internet then transfer the file to my BB for playback using the media player built in for BB. It will stop and continue to play once the caller has dropped. You have to remember also the the podcast you are getting from VIIGO is streamed and errors will occur when streaming audio/video on any BB. An example would be when I was listening to the crackberry podcast with 91 minutes total, i was able to listen all but the last 10 minutes when a call came in and upon trying to resume the podcast it started from the very beginning (ARGH!) So, until VIIGO can fix this error with the podcast player, we will have to live with it, but make sure to also report the error via VIIGO, do not assume someone else has reported the bug.
    12-06-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD