im thinking about getting this app? I mainy use the ESPN, iheartradio, slacker, 411 info, facebook, acesblackjack and of course...the one and only quickpull.

Any suggestions on this app, is it good, is is bad, ..not worth the time??? any feedback would be nice. Thanks
    05-08-09 01:28 PM
    I had it installed and liked it at first. Then it was very slow updating the channels. The app would freeze. I had to keep clearing the cache.
    I'm waiting for the AlphaWES2009: What's New at Viigo! | CrackBerry.com to be released. It looks like a big improvement.

Give a try so you can get familiar with Viigo.
    05-08-09 01:37 PM
    I like it... you can add alot of different channels based on your interests. Give it a try and if you don't like it you can always delete it.
    05-08-09 01:39 PM
    I like it. It has a nice UI, easy to use.
    The negative is that it's massive. I only really use the RSS function and 1.4mb+ is just way too much.

So now I use FreeRange instead even though I like the UI less.
    05-08-09 01:48 PM
    I use it and it is a good app. However does use a lot of ram memory. Just make sure you close it properly after use.
    05-08-09 01:51 PM
    I had it installed and liked it at first. Then it was very slow updating the channels. The app would freeze. I had to keep clearing the cache.
    I'm waiting for the AlphaWES2009: What's New at Viigo! | CrackBerry.com to be released. It looks like a big improvement.

Give a try so you can get familiar with Viigo.
    viigo alpha
    getviigo.com/alpha
    05-08-09 01:52 PM
    Great app! I manual update so it saves battery and clear the cache before I close.
    05-08-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD