I have unlimited browser on my 8300 but not bis,i downloaded opera mini but it keeps coming up HTTP Error 502 Bad Gateway, gateway received an invalid response from the server,can i sort it out?.

Also Viigo do you need bis to run it as i downloaded it and when i try to create a new accountit says,a problem occurred when trying to create or access your account,there may be insufficient wireless coverage or the server may be offline for maintenence,please try again later.Every time i try it says the same thing.Are the two problems conected,any ideas.

Cheers Highlander
    12-04-08 02:30 PM
    Open your browser and go to options>browser configuration and check off every box, the set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages. Right below that set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry, save changes and see if that helps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 02:35 PM
    In viigo i am on the select an operator menu and i have selected other as my carrier orange uk is not listed,my phone was locked to o2 uk which is listed but i unlocked it this week.After i select other when i try to save the change it also asks me Please specify an access point,IP.and port for your gateway,this would tie in with the possible gateway error mentioned in the post above,any ideas what to set these options to.

Cheers Highlander

PS i followed severedeceits instructions and still to joy.
    12-04-08 03:00 PM
    Try this, go to options>advanced options>host routing table>hit menu>register...
    12-04-08 03:03 PM
    Cheers,have done that it said registration message sent,any ideas about the above ip,access point and port for your gateway question it is asking me when itry to change the carrier from o2 to other in the viigo wap settings screen.

thanks for your help
    12-04-08 03:18 PM
    I am not sure of that one, if you wait a little i am sure someone will have an answer for that...
    12-04-08 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD