.448 is the right one
    09-06-09 04:08 AM
    Dl .448 but I get all of the articles I have already deleted also. Deleted and re installed, still happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 05:17 PM
    hmm.. why delete them articles?
    i just marked all as read :/
    09-07-09 12:36 AM
    .448 is the right one

And it's great!
    Working smoothly on my Pearl where the full version always locked up my phone.

It's 1007.0kb so not even close to 1.1mb :-)
    09-07-09 04:23 AM
    anyone has this problem where viigo lite wouldnt update all channels properly?

when i enter the channel and update the channel individually, articles start coming in..

didnt use to have this problem with full Viigo
    09-15-09 05:39 AM
    I had the same problem with my channels; the app downloaded as many articles for each channel as possible, not just the new ones. I love the app otherwise...better than FreeRange, which I was using.

Unfortunately the problems with the channels was too irritating; I uninstalled it for now. I hope this is addressed soon. I want to use this version of Viigo instead of FreeRange!
    09-15-09 03:54 PM
    This version(3.1.454) seems to fix a couple previous issues I was having. Runs smooth.

Yes it's 1.1meg, but it seems to be working as intended now (for me at least)
    09-16-09 07:49 AM
    What the heck happened to the real Viigo Lite that was released around end of August. It was less than 500k and was flawless. I made the mistake up of upgrading to Viigo News which has a major memory leak, and now the link to the real Viigo Lite points to this 1MB + beast now. Yack.
    09-20-09 09:14 AM
    This version(3.1.454) seems to fix a couple previous issues I was having. Runs smooth.

Yes it's 1.1meg, but it seems to be working as intended now (for me at least)
    Same here! Love it!

Cya, FreeRange!
    09-21-09 11:09 AM
    Is anyone else having problems with Viigo and OS 5.0?? I am unable to scroll down on the article previews, even with this new version of Viigo. I can bring up the "full articles" but when I click on a headline I can't scroll down to read the short caption for the article. I'm running 5.0.0.191 on a Verizon 9630.
    09-21-09 11:13 AM
    Is anyone else having problems with Viigo and OS 5.0?? I am unable to scroll down on the article previews, even with this new version of Viigo. I can bring up the "full articles" but when I click on a headline I can't scroll down to read the short caption for the article. I'm running 5.0.0.191 on a Verizon 9630.
    Yup -- I'm running 5.0.0.190 on an 8900. I can scroll lists just fine, but once I open an article, it can only scroll down a bit and then gets stuck. Ah well. I like 190, but it is, after all, still an unofficial beta not meant for the likes of us... Looking forward to a fully working 5.x version!
    09-21-09 11:19 AM
    Yup -- I'm running 5.0.0.190 on an 8900. I can scroll lists just fine, but once I open an article, it can only scroll down a bit and then gets stuck. Ah well. I like 190, but it is, after all, still an unofficial beta not meant for the likes of us... Looking forward to a fully working 5.x version!
    I found this method which is a nice temporary fix ---> From an open article that will not scroll down, hit the BB (menu) key, select "page view."

You will be able to scroll down and view the entire article.

It works but you have to do this for EVERY article...
    09-21-09 11:23 AM
    I found this method which is a nice temporary fix ---> From an open article that will not scroll down, hit the BB (menu) key, select "page view."

Interesting.... I wonder if this is affected by the setting for default page view in the browser? Must check it out...

EDIT: oh well, changing default view in browsers has no impact on Viigo's default view, and there's no way in Viigo to change this. But -- changing manually to Page View does, indeed, fix the scrolling problem -- thanks! It's a bit annoying, but Viigo is usable again under 5.0.0.190 -- thank you!
    Last edited by vinmontRD; 09-21-09 at 11:34 AM.
    09-21-09 11:27 AM

I noticed the same. And if you scroll to the bottom and switch back to 'Column View' you can use the bottom icons (ie: post to twitter, fb, etc.)
    10-02-09 10:56 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD