I am having problems downloading the Viigo app.
    I emailed and text'ed the download page to my storm, then when i open it in the storm i just get a blank page and only displays the options on the right to the email or text, ect. to your phone that i already did???
    03-04-09 10:33 PM
    I am having problems downloading the Viigo app.
    I emailed and text'ed the download page to my storm, then when i open it in the storm i just get a blank page and only displays the options on the right to the email or text, ect. to your phone that i already did???
    If I were you, I won't bother to download it. The interface is mediocre. It contains many duplicate news items and is hard to sort them.

Instead, I downloaded APNews, Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader, FoxNews, and Reuters. These 4 apps combined are like 100 times better than Viigo. Especially the APNews and WSJ, they have far superior GUI than Viigo. Viigo has to pay me to use that piece of junk.

Hope this helps.
    03-04-09 10:44 PM
    If I were you, I won't bother to download it. The interface is mediocre. It contains many duplicate news items and is hard to sort them.

Instead, I downloaded APNews, Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader, FoxNews, and Reuters. These 4 apps combined are like 100 times better than Viigo. Especially the APNews and WSJ, they have far superior GUI than Viigo. Viigo has to pay me to use that piece of junk.

Hope this helps.
    They did pay me.. 500 bucks
    And I LOVE the program...
    0 issues...
    03-05-09 01:29 AM

Hope this helps.
    I have to say that I agree. I really only use WSJ Mobile Reader now since it has three tabs (my keywords , my stocks and my feeds) which all but eliminate the need for Viigo. MUCH faster and more reliable.
    03-05-09 07:25 AM
    I've had very few problems with viigo and for the most part I like the interface and could only hope that the refreshing was a bit faster.The stock monitoring works well and it is free so I'll live with the few problems I find.I have some other apps that I like and work well for news,Macleans and CBC alerts(I'm Canadian)Reuters.
    03-05-09 08:02 AM
    Maybe someone could answer the OP?

You need to go into your browser settings and change your browser emulation form firefox or IE to blackberry. That should do it!
    Last edited by Gravles; 03-05-09 at 12:33 PM.
    03-05-09 12:25 PM
    Viigo is great but if freezes my Storm once or twice a day, thats is the reason I dont use it as much. I am using the latest Storm version
    03-05-09 09:44 PM
    Maybe someone could answer the OP?

You need to go into your browser settings and change your browser emulation form firefox or IE to blackberry. That should do it!
    I have changed my browser many times between firefox, IE & blackberry but I still get a blank page...
    03-06-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD