It downloads but when I try to run it it gives me. "Missing required resource bundle: null."

Any ideas.
    05-09-09 06:36 AM
    It downloads but when I try to run it it gives me. "Missing required resource bundle: null."

Any ideas.
    I would try deleting and then reinstall.
    05-09-09 06:54 AM
    I have tried this several times, and still the same thing.
    05-09-09 07:15 AM
    I have tried this several times, and still the same thing.
    Where are you downloading from? App World , Crackberry? Try getting the link directly from viigo.com on your berry's browser. Also do a battery pull first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:31 AM
    I have downloaded from the crackberry mobile site, and from the getviigo.com site. Have not tried from app world. I have done several battery pulls and still nothing. Get the same message.
    05-09-09 10:51 AM
    Contact Viigo. Let them know. See if they can help.
    05-09-09 11:22 AM
    Alright finally go the standard to load, going to try for the Alpha update and see what happens.

Thanks
    05-09-09 11:38 AM
    i am having the same problem which then resulting in getting a white screen. I wiped and reloaded everything and still can't get viigo and also am getting uncaught exception message for other apps such as Maps. I had tried downloading Viigo through crackberry, appworld, my pc and from crackberry itself and none worked.
    05-21-09 08:08 AM
    If you are on the Storm, try disabling compatibility mode (if it is enabled). There is a resource used in compatibility mode that is absent for the storm. Not sure whether there are similar settings that affect screen related resources that are pulled in depending upon configuration on other devices in which case similar configuration changes might help.

This worked for me anyway. I got the download from viigo.com. The one on appworld is build 322. There was a viigo clip that said to get 330 that fixes some nasty problems....
    06-26-09 05:02 PM
    Just got rid of Viigo for the second time because after i loaded the new build my channels were updating completely over again pulling what was already read and deleted, as well as older posts as well as sucking even more memory than usual. Anyone else?
    06-26-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD