If anyone out there knows what is going on, please tell me.
    My gf bought me a curve 2 weeks ago and I installed Viigo. Had 18mb of memory when I first installed it and now I only have 3mb left!!!!!! what is going on!! I haven't downloaded any new apps, the other one is Yahoo!Go. I have a 2gb sd card for pictures. Everyday I checked my free bytes in options>status it seemed to drop by 1mb per day. I set my viigo to only load 300 articles and no images. Don't know what is going on, but I checked other forums and it seems that I am not the only one out there with the problem. Is there another rss feeder that doesn't do this? I really like Viigo but not at the expense of the flash memory.
    Thanks guys!
    05-21-08 08:23 PM
    Part of it is just usage cache for everything you do. Do a reset and see what you have free then. how many articles do you have it set to?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 08:29 PM
    I limit it to 300 articles total for Viigo. I also disable the images. I also clear my browser cache every time I use my T-mobile browser. I do all that stuff but it keeps on draining.
    05-21-08 08:36 PM
    After reading Viigo, I normally go to 'all items' for today and delete prior, then close it using the Menu key. That way, there aren't the likelihood of it running and updating in the background using up both the Battery and hogging my memory.
    Go to All Items > click > today > menu > delete prior. Hope this helps
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-21-08 08:38 PM
    reset your phone (soft reset or battery pull) then check your free space. See how much it frees up. But yes, Viigo does seem to hog a lot of memory. I started using it again and have had to do resets more frequently to keep my memory up. I'd also suggest deleting the articles when you're done with them and also be sure to exit on close (don't keep it running in the background, just hogs more memory)
    05-21-08 08:39 PM
    how do you reset a blackberry and what does it do?
    also, what happens when you pull the battery?
    sorry...noob question
    im new here
    05-21-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD