I upgraded to the latest version of viigo that includes the pod cast... Is anybody else having trouble playing the audio files? Two out of every three podcasts I try to access fails with a "media error" or "pause/play error"...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kb5zht; 05-10-09 at 12:21 PM.
    05-10-09 12:17 PM
    I'm having the same issues. I've yet to get one to work .

05-10-09 01:01 PM
    I have not had this problem at all... I have listened to many podcasts since downloading, and they have all worked very well. I had one very long podcast pause a couple of times, but it started right back up within seconds (and I think that's just because I have crap reception in my house).

If you are having continual errors, please be sure to contact Viigo and let them know... because the Audio & Podcast is in Alpha stage, they want to hear any and all feedback/issues people may be having so they can work on the bugs.
    05-10-09 01:05 PM
    I'm having the same issues. I've yet to get one to work .

It seems to differ depending on the podcast. Either they will play for me at any time or they won't play at all.

05-10-09 01:23 PM
    Been getting this issue as well on my storm, 9630 and my mom's bold.. Sent the guys at Viigo a email with the error and podcasts I was trying to pull. I used to have this on the Tango beta group and it worked well, but I believe that was just being downloaded to the device where this one is streaming.. I ended up using opera mini to download them to the device.
    05-10-09 02:27 PM
    does the knew alpha version work on pearl flip, i downloaded but get a null error
    05-10-09 02:40 PM
    I have yet to get one to work as well. Could it be OS? Looks like Morf32 is running .75 maybe that has something to do with it. I'm running .141/5.0 Hybrid what OS are you guys using?
    05-13-09 09:47 AM
    ESPN Podcast works. The only problem is you can't fast forward. (Unless I'm missing somethign)
    05-13-09 09:50 AM
    I get an media error on this as well as every other podcast
    07-23-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD