i was wondering if u know where i can get viigo at, and how to download it to my blackberry, i thought it would good since i dont need internet for it...
    08-31-08 09:53 AM
    Viigo.com and u DO need the internet for it as it uses data to receive the rss feeds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 09:54 AM
    Viigo - BlackBerry Edition - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com I know Google can be tricky so I'll do this once. Welcome to CB
    08-31-08 09:55 AM
    but i thought viigo doesnt require internet, ill look into it
    08-31-08 09:57 AM
    you don't have to use the browser but the rss feeds are sent via data. If you dont have a data package with you carrier it either wont work or you will get charged for it's use. There is very little on a bb that doesn't use data. I'm yet to understand why someone would get one and not have a data plan.
    08-31-08 10:01 AM
    hey do u know any good applications that don't require interet?
    08-31-08 10:01 AM
    Soft Reset:
    http://www.geekandproud.net/blackber.../softreset.jad

Dope Wars:
    BlackBerryToday: Software: Games: Dope Wars

hey do u know any good applications that don't require interet?
    08-31-08 10:10 AM
    ...tip calculator? if it pulls anything from anywhere other than your bb it requires internet
    also you can't install OTA if you don't have a data plan so you'll have to hook it up to ur pc. if you have a mac ur S.O.L
    p.s i'm with taylor...thats like getting a car and letting sit in your driveway with no gas
    08-31-08 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD