Ive read that changes in google reader should show up in Viigo within 24 hours but my changes never show up. I made some changed Tuesday and they are still not in Viigo. Ive submitted a request to viigo, but wanted to see if anyone has a workaround for this.

Thanks,
    11-13-09 09:06 PM
    Yes this is a known issue. The work around I got from Viigo's support was to remove the feeds (use the top red X to remove the entire google reader section on the my Viigo page) and then add it back in. Then on the BB close Viigo and open again and let it update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 10:30 PM
    Ugg and still needs a bit of work. It should list the feeds based on the given name in google reader. I wish google would just make a app for this.
    11-14-09 09:23 AM
    You might want to try "Unread" it is new and still being worked on, but looks very promising. I got it and like it a lot so far.

Unread (for Storm & Storm 2) - Entertainment Blackberry Software

and the developer website: Unread (for Storm & Storm 2) - Entertainment Blackberry Software
    11-14-09 11:46 AM
    Looks promising but no tour version yet.
    11-14-09 12:00 PM
    I actually uninstalled Viigo (lite version), went to pc & unsubscribed to some google feeds, then reinstalled viigo. No change in google feeds in viigo. Wierd

11-14-09 04:46 PM
    Bump.

Same question -- Not all my subscriptions from Google Reader are showing up in Viigo (3.1.489 on a BB Curve 8310) this isn't about feed updates, it just never pulled over all my subscriptions and never updated when I made changes in Reader on the PC side. Does anyone have a fix? Does Viigo have a # limit of what it will pull over from Reader?

I did a search and didn't find much. Sorry if this has been asked before...I'm a newbie and this is my first question. Thanks!

(Talk slow, very new to BBs.)
    07-14-10 09:23 PM
    Tried viigo a few times hoping I would like it better each time...sad to say no. I tried the new BerryReader....love it, CB store had it half off last weekend, so after the trial I scooped it up.

07-15-10 06:27 AM
    How do you sync Viigo with Google Reader?
    Do you go to Add Aggregator (Google Reader) ?
    Whenever I enter my Google Username & Password, I get an error message that says "Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error".

07-15-10 08:41 AM
    Switch to BerryReader, it provides a much more pleasant Google Reader experience. Here's my take on it. BerryReader is the definitive Google Reader app for BlackBerry - The Red Informant
    07-15-10 08:57 AM
    Switch to BerryReader, it provides a much more pleasant Google Reader experience. Here's my take on it. BerryReader is the definitive Google Reader app for BlackBerry - The Red Informant
    I'm currently using BerryReader, Snaptu, and Viigo for RSS feeds. BerryReader is nice, but I can only share stories by sending them as Emails. Snaptu and Viigo can post to Facebook. Out of the 3 I use Snaptu the most because it updates my feeds instantly. No waiting on feeds to load and update, and it posts to Facebook.

07-15-10 09:04 AM
    I was unable to import my Google Reader feeds into Viigo using the Aggregator method.
    I instead exported the OPML file from Google Reader, then Imported it into Viigo through my Viigo online account.
    07-15-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD