Hi all, I'm mostly just a "reader" here at CB (rarely do I post), but I just downloaded Viigo and found how awesome RSS feeds are! My question is, do you think that's the best reader out there? Any other reccommendations? I'm new to Blackberry, but am loving my Bold 9780 so far!! Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 01:30 PM
    Free - GoogleReader
    Pay - BerryReader is the best IMO and it will get your GoogleReader feeds.

Good
    05-02-11 07:55 PM
    EXPRSS I had Viigo for years and after getting a replacement Torch I could no longer download it. I now use EXPRSS. I actually like it much better than Viigo. It is very quick. Since I am on ships at sea a lot, the service is sometimes slow, EXPRSS works much quicker for me in those situations. EXPRSS doesn't download all the article headers for each newsfeed at one time, instead you click on the feed you want to read and it downloads those. It works well and is well organized. I'm actually glad I had to switch.
    05-03-11 12:34 PM
    BerryReader is the best hands down. Been using it for a while now and its great
    +1 for BerryReader, use to love Viigo, but BR is much better and best of all its a light weight compare to viigo, you can organize it right on your PC and done it will sync to your BB instantly
    05-03-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD