I have viigo 3.0.861 and for the past two days it has not been auto updating even after I reboot/battery pull and even exiting viigo and opening it again. I'll go to check in on new articles to see nothing and go what the?!? I'll proceed to see when the last update was performed to find out it has been hours (as many as time has passed since I was last was reading articles, in this case the last manual update since this has been going on for a couple days now). I have viigo set to auto update every 30 minutes. Anyone know what is going on and why it is no longer auto updating?
    02-17-09 05:12 PM
    02-17-09 05:39 PM
    As for the 1st linked thread I didn't think it was the same issue they were reporting. It appears to me the poster was having problems with updates in general. As for the 2nd I didn't see that thread but it has not had any replies in 4 days so it doesn't look like a good place to bring up the issue since the one that did never got any help. I think I'll likely get a better chance of help with a thread specific to the issue. If that 2nd thread was active and people trying to solve the issue in it I'd join in.
    02-17-09 06:05 PM
    Good luck
    02-17-09 08:27 PM
    The first thread was started by me and maybe I worded it differently but I am having the same issue. Even if I manual update it doesnt give any new articles, Ive even gone back to the site just to see if maybe there were no more replies but saw that there were lots of replies.
    02-17-09 10:50 PM
    The first thread was started by me and maybe I worded it differently but I am having the same issue. Even if I manual update it doesnt give any new articles, Ive even gone back to the site just to see if maybe there were no more replies but saw that there were lots of replies.
    Is the problem still occuring on yours? Today mine has gone back to normal. Perhaps is was a localized outage?
    02-19-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD