If you purchased your Pageonce from the App Store, there is no registration code. So, how do we enter the code?
    You weren't emailed a registration code? My husband got one when he bought it...

EDIT: He bought his version from Handango, but I still think you should have gotten a code. Contact the app store.
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-07-09 at 10:12 PM.
    05-07-09 10:09 PM
    It doesn't save anything anywhere on my Bold. Not in the regular RSS feed or in the podcast list.

What exactly is an Alpha version versus a Beta version? I thought Alpha came first? Did we go backwards in versions?
    The "Alpha" version just applies to the added Audio feature.
    05-07-09 10:09 PM
    It doesn't save anything anywhere on my Bold. Not in the regular RSS feed or in the podcast list.

What exactly is an Alpha version versus a Beta version? I thought Alpha came first? Did we go backwards in versions?
    Contact them... give them the feedback. They want to hear it.
    05-07-09 10:10 PM
    Holy smokes!! This puts my appreciation for Viigo through the roof. Niiice find!! Thanks for the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:13 PM
    BEST APP EVER

Man I have been waiting to listen to IGN podcast at work without using there bandwidth now I can LOVE IT
    05-07-09 10:32 PM
    Just an FYI... on Twitter today: "Viigo Server Upgrades Tonight ... 10:00pm EST for about 2 hours ... Viigo will be offline during that time." (This is for Friday, May 8)
    05-08-09 07:28 AM
    Just a quick note. I was experiencing some sluggishness with the app. I went in and deleted all of my old viigo feeds (the ones that you can select within the app) and then put them back. See a big difference now is the app's speed.
    05-08-09 02:39 PM
    Are podcasts stored on the Storm? If so, is it on the media card or internal memory? Is there a way to specify?

Thanks.
    05-08-09 03:48 PM
    Are podcasts stored on the Storm? If so, is it on the media card or internal memory? Is there a way to specify?

Thanks.
    The podcasts are not stored... they are streaming.
    05-08-09 03:49 PM
    One other question: Can you listen to podcasts when you are offline? Like on an airplane? Or are they streamed to the phone while connected only?
    05-08-09 03:51 PM
    One other question: Can you listen to podcasts when you are offline? Like on an airplane? Or are they streamed to the phone while connected only?
    They are streamed to your phone using the data connection, I would assume. Test it out... turn off your connection and see if they still work. I would bet that they don't, though.
    05-08-09 03:57 PM
    It downloads but when I try to run it it gives me. "Missing required resource bundle: null."

Any ideas.
    05-08-09 05:53 PM
    Well it is nice to finally have the podcast feature after announcing it over a year ago. But I gotta say, after a years worth of work I would have expected much more. This is really no-frills podcasting.

In fact I really don't see any difference between this and just saving the podcast url as a bookmark. When I open a podcast in the browser I see all the eps and have the option to get the audio. In fact in the browser I can choose to download rather than just stream the podcast. An option you don't have in Viigo.

So far I have had the audio die twice while listening to a podcast. This sucks because viigo does not have any way to allow you to resume a podcast where you left off.

Meh, imho this is pretty weak. I didn't expect much for free, but I at least thought it would download the audio, which would have allowed seeking within a file.

After waiting I think I am going to purchase podtrapper.
    05-08-09 06:33 PM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD