I originally asked this question in the 3rd party apps forum but I couldn't find any answers there but I think it's a 9650 issue so I'm going to try here...

I recently upgraded my 9630 Tour for a Bold 9650. On my old Tour I had installed Viigo and I loved that app. Now i can't seem to install it on my 9650. In BB app world when I try to install it I get a message saying this app is not available for your device or carrier even though the description states it works on all BB devices and carriers. Since it worked with my Tour on the same carrier I'm guessing it's not the carrier (US cellular). I tried to find a compatible device list on Viigo's web site but couldn't find one. If I try to download it from the Viigo site I get a download error. I also wrote Viigo tech support but never received a response. Does anyone know anything about this? Is the 9650 supported? I can't seem to find any information anywhere.
    08-26-10 01:15 PM
    You'll probably have to get the .cod file from someone else. It supports the 9650, just that Viigo probably isn't really maintaining the app or it's related websites/appworld entry anymore due to it being integrated into OS6.
    08-26-10 01:17 PM
    I recently upgraded just as you did. I have a paid version of Vlingo that once installed and registered works perfectly.
    08-26-10 03:30 PM
    Vlingo and Viigo are two different things.
    08-26-10 03:33 PM
    I recently upgraded just as you did. I have a paid version of Vlingo that once installed and registered works perfectly.
    Thanks for the post but I think Vlingo and Viigo are two different apps.
    08-26-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD