I can't seem to get this program to update reliably. I have reset my account three times and each time it updates for about a day. By the next day it no longer pulls down new RSS entries although it does think that it's updated itself by displaying a recent update time.

Even manual updates just change the time since last update but doesn't pull anything new. Then if I go in and reset the account all the new entries come on over.

I originally set the connection type to Auto and then set it at BIS. Right now it seems to have decided on MDS. Is this a known problem?
    01-09-09 12:48 PM
    I tried to set a tcp connection but again within one day no more updates. Any advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 07:49 AM
    Not working reliably for me either on VZW with released OS. Most articles are blank and seems not to update even when forcing an 'update all channels'.
    What a bummer, this is my favorite app I used on 8830.
    01-13-09 09:47 AM
    Never got a chance to fall in love with it and the "click back and hold until screen finishes updating" is annoying as heck. I know it's beta so I'll wait until a new version comes out.

In the meantime, I'm trying to decide if Opera Mini or the Blackberry Browser is a better RSS reader. Like most assessments, I'm finding that BB is more user friendly but OM is WAY faster.
    01-13-09 10:28 AM
    Got rid of viigo myself, huge memory leak and instability. In general, I love the program but I really don't like what it does to my phone. I can't wait for the official version.
    01-13-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD