I am having trouble viewing my picture albums using the Facebook app. I have searched the forums and didn't find anything. Also, I have sent several messages to BB FB support, with no response. I have tried approaching this issue from multiple angles and here are my findings:

1) I CANNOT view my own albums through the BB FB app by going to my profile (by clicking on my profile pic). When I try to open an album, it comes up "Photo Not Available."
    2) I CAN view photos of myself via BB FB app Profile.
    3) I CAN view my own albums if I "Go to Mobile Website."
    4) I CAN view picture albums of any of my friends through BB FB app.
    5) When I log on to BB FB using my wife's FB account, I CAN view her picture albums with no problem.
    6) When I log on to BB FB using my wife's FB account, I CANNOT view my albums via the app.

Therefore, the problem appears to be with my albums, as everything else seems to work. My privacy is set to "Friends Only" right now, but so is my wife's, so that can't be the problem. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    09-01-09 01:34 PM
    The RIM FB app is pretty terrible. 1.7 needs to come out.
    09-01-09 01:42 PM
    The RIM FB app was great for when it came out... but honestly. I get better mileage from m.facebook.com. It might not be as pretty, but it works. Only reason I keep the FB app around is for the notifications.
    09-01-09 02:37 PM
    Bump! I am having the same issue described and it really bothers me.

Can view anyone else's profile photos but not my own in the BB Facebook App 1.7. Also when I receive notifications in the FB app for photo comments I can't read the comment because it says "Photo is not available.

Any ideas?
    09-17-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD